sarahf1984

Progress: 100/346 pages
Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

My September Reading

Everyone's been posting their monthly reading totals and the books they plan to read for the coming month.  I can't really post my intended reading for a month because I don't really plan what I'm going to read month to month, I just have an overall lifetime goal of what I want to read before I die and then I pick up what catches my eye at the library, but I can post about what I read over the past month.  So here goes...

I read ten books in September:

1. The J.M. Barrie Ladies' Swimming Society by Barbara J. Zitwer reviewed here

6. The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead reviewed here

7. Nauti Deceptions (Nauti, #5) by Lora Leigh reviewed here

8. The Four Last Things (Roth, #1) by Andrew Taylor reviewed here

9. The Judgement of Strangers (Roth, #2) by Andrew Taylor reviewed here

10. The House of the Four Winds (One Dozen Daughters, #1) by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory reviewed here

That's a total of 3358 pages in 30 days, which is a little over 111 pages per day.  Since this is the first time I've tallied my total pages for a month, I have no idea whether this is high, low or average for me.  As I'm sure you're all as fascinated by these statistics as I am I'll get back to you with this years' monthly totals later today (I gotta go mop the floor :(.