sarahf1984

Progress: 100/346 pages
Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare
SPOILER ALERT!

Eternal Lover (Hell on Earth, #2.5, Georgina Kincaid, #2.5) by Hannah Howell, Jackie Kessler, Richelle Mead, Lynsay Sands

Eternal Lover - Lynsay Sands, Hannah Howell, Jackie Kessler, Richelle Mead

6/1 - This book has two novellas in it that are part of series, one of which I'm in the middle of - Richelle Mead's Georgina Kincaid series - so I only read the novella which was of interest to me at this point in time. That's the only novella I'm reviewing right now, I'll come back later and review the rest of the stories once I've read them.

I enjoyed City of Demons to the tune of 3.5 stars. I thought it was a good addition to the series, plotwise, but not so much characterwise. I did not like the side of Georgina that we saw in this novella. She turned into a stupid, paranoid, jealous girlfriend, more like a mortal than she should be. I was really rooting for Seth to have worked out who 'Beth' really was, and for him to have simply been playing along with Georgina in some kind of couples 'game'. I was disappointed with the 'no resolution' resolution in regards to Georgina's little game of hide and seek, the story would definitely have ended better if Seth had known (or been told) about what was happening. To be continued when I read the rest of the stories...