sarahf1984

Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

Red Blooded (Jessica McClain, #4) by Amanda Carlson

Red Blooded - Amanda  Carlson

8/6 - I love this series! So much fun, so much action, so many unexpected twists and turns, and so much frustration because poor Jessica and Rourke can never get any time alone (or not properly sufficient time). The plot was like a non-stop rollercoaster ride, constantly going, leaving me completely unable to put the book down for the whole night, I HAD to finish no matter how late/early it was. I loved Carlson's Hell, it was so creative, so unearth-like. Something which I find fantasy authors sometimes struggle with is creating an alternate reality that really is nothing like our world - the demon feeding stations, the living walls, etc. Pure Blooded will be my second most highly anticipated book of the year (after Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop), thank goodness it's coming out this year and I don't have to wait for 2016.