sarahf1984

Progress: 100/346 pages
Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

New Followers, I Welcome You

Hello to everyone, but especially to the new and new-to-me BLers, it's great to have so many friends to talk about books with (I don't have that in RL).

I recommend anyone who is interested go back through some of my old reviews, I've got 531 posted here so there's pretty much something for everyone.  I read pretty much all genres except self help and comic books, so unless you're really only interested in reading reviews from those genres you're sure to find something to suit you.

I don't care if you don't read books that I'm interested in reading, I will still read your reviews.  In fact, I'm more likely to read your reviews of books I haven't and am unlikely to read than of books I want to read because I like to make my own judgement of a book, rather than go into it with a bias garnered from reviews (plus there's always the possibility of spoilers).  Once I have read it then I'll read all my friend's reviews of the book and discuss our differing (or not) views on it.

I hope you enjoy what you read of what I write from what I read.