sarahf1984

Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

If You Were Mine (The Sullivans, #5) by Bella Andre

If You Were Mine  - Bella Andre

17/8 - This book has a few flaws, but reading it makes my heart feel all warm and smushy. There's a ton of doggy love which had me running to snuggle with my doggy and plenty of smoking hot sex scenes between Zach and Heather, in fact the second half of the book was practically one long sex scene with a few breaks in between to feed and toilet the dogs. Zach and Heather were fully fleshed-out characters, but other than the rest of the Sullivan gang, there were no secondary characters that weren't simple walk on/extra parts. I suppose you could call the dogs, Cuddles and Atlas, secondary characters, they certainly had more distinct personalities than people like Tina (Heather's assistant) or Heather's parents. I love it when it's the woman who's more reluctant to admit her feelings than the man - Zach said the magic three words first - I like the idea of a role reversal and for the guy to become the soft and slightly soppy one in the relationship (at least temporarily). Will definitely keep picking these up when I see them at the library.