sarahf1984

Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young

On Dublin Street  - Samantha Young

3/9 - Damn internet ate my review last night and I can not be bothered rewriting it completely, so I'll just give you the highlights.

I LOVED this book.
This book was as good as Moonlight on Nightingale Way.
I enjoyed getting to properly meet characters I only saw glimpses of in Moonlight on Nightingale Way.
The addition of Ellie and Adam's side romance was great.
I found Ellie's diagnosis with a brain tumour hard to deal with considering the discovery of my own tumour. It was more traumatic to read of her diagnosis and resulting surgery than it was to read the parts when Jocelyn broke up with Braden.
This second book (for me) of the series was so good it's got me contemplating buying the whole series (at a discounted price, of course, from one of my favourite online second hand bookstores, Fishpond, Book Depository, or eBay).

Okay, that's it. That's the gist of what I wrote last night, in a condensed version. Can't wait to get to the next one.