sarahf1984

Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

Barefoot in the Sand (Barefoot Bay, #1) by Roxanne St. Claire

Barefoot in the Sand - Roxanne St. Claire

3/9 - This was a lot of fun to read. Also a very fast and engaging read that kept me off the computer all day, I started and finished the book instead. I thought the relationship between Lacey, Tessa, Zoe, and Jocelyn was what made the book. I loved the banter they had while they were encouraging Lacey to give Clay a chance. Clay's ideas about what he and Lacey could create in terms of the Casa Blanca resort sound idyllic and like a wonderful place to work as well as holiday. I would love to see it in real life. This was quite a simple, easy read with not much to hate or comment on. I was lucky enough that when I was at the library on Monday, just browsing the shelves while I was in there to return some books and check to see if any of my holds had become available, that I was able to pick up the full Barefoot Bay series. I look forward to being able to get straight into Barefoot in the Rain ASAP.