sarahf1984

Louise Lee
Progress: 100/346 pages
Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

Sarah's Charitable Book Rescue Foundation (now accepting donations as well as walk-ins)

So these mysterious boxes of books keep arriving at my door.  I have no idea where they're coming from or why, but I'm not going to look a gift mystery box in the mouth.  I'm happy to invite the books inside and give them a home on my shelves.  I'm not the kind of person who can turn away a bedraggled, orphaned book who needs a new home, so I bring them inside and give them a warm, comfortable shelf to sit on where they will be cared for and admired and with many friends until the day they are finally read.  One day I will send them out into the world to fend for themselves, but until then they can be secure in the knowledge that they've got somewhere to live for as long as they survive (it'll probably take me that long to get to some of them).  These are my newest rescues: