sarahf1984

Progress: 100/346 pages
Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

Very Happy with my New Car Insurance

My car insurance policy expires on Sunday.  This is the first year that I haven't been covered by a sizeable discount due to my mum being an employee of the company.  Unfortunately for that company Mum hasn't been employed with that insurance company for nearly 20 years, fortunately for me and the rest of the family they didn't update their records when she left their company for another insurance company.  I'm not exactly sure how much the discount was but, considering how much I paid last year and how much they want for the same level of cover this year, it must have been in the hundreds.  For the past 10 years of car insurance I have been very spoilt with such a low insurance payment, I was quite shocked when I saw my undiscounted premium on the policy that came in the mail.  Thanks to one of those new online compare insurance (of multiple types) websites I have just bought a new policy for a similar amount to what I was paying with my mum's employee discount and it still has all the benefits of the old policy.  Very, VERY happy with my savings.