sarahf1984

Progress: 100/346 pages
Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

Reread Heaven

Paul introduced the idea for a blog post of your favourite books to reread and books you totally need to reread.  Here's his original post - Reread Heaven.  I'm just taking on his prompt and making my own list.

My favourites?  Well, the four series that immediately came to mind as favourites for rereading as I was reading Paul's list were:

Isobelle Carmody - The Obernewtyn Chronicles

Obernewtyn

The Farseekers

Ashling

The Keeping Place

The Stone Key

The Sending

(and I'm sure the final, as yet unpublished volume in the series will be added to this list in time)

Jasper Fforde - The Thursday Next Series

From Potter's Field

Cause of Death

Unnatural Exposure

Point of Origin

Scarpetta's Winter Table (actually a cookbook, but the recipes are taken from the previous novels and credited to the character rather than the author or an actual chef)

Black Notice

The Bone Bed

Dust

Flesh and Blood

Depraved

(I haven't read the last seven of them, and only read the four before that once, but that's mostly because it's such a long series it takes a long time to reread them all)

J.R.R. Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings Quadrilogy

The Hobbit (I consider The Hobbit to be part of the series and always read that before I can read the other three books)

The Fellowship of the Ring

The Two Towers

The Return of the King

Then after further thinking I remembered these other series.

J.K. Rowling - The Harry Potter Series

The O'Sullivan Twins

Summer Term at St Clare's

Second Form at St Clare's

Claudine at St Clare's

Fifth Formers of St Clare's (I haven't read either of these series in over a decade, but I must have read them ten times over when I was a child and teenager, I'm going to do another reread when I get the time)

Karen Marie Moning - Highlander Series

Beyond the Highland Mist

To Tame a Highland Warrior

The Highlander's Touch

Kiss of the Highlander

The Dark Highlander

The Immortal Highlander

Spell of the Highlander

I rarely reread single books, books that aren't part of a series and the few that I have got on an internal list of books to be reread are books that I gave only cursory reviews of when I was younger and feel a need to write a decent review for.