sarahf1984

Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

Friend-Zoned (Friend-Zoned, #1) by Belle Aurora

Friend-Zoned - Belle Aurora

19/12 - This book is irrepressible. It has many, many flaws. The editing is mediocre at best (and gets worse the further in to the book you get), the dialogue is weird and a bit cheap sounding, the characters make some ridiculous decisions that gave me eye-roll-strain, all three of the following books' relationships are set up in this book and it's already clear who's with who, and Aurora doesn't seem to understand how either the mob/mafia or paraplegia work. Despite ALL that I not quite loved, but definitely really enjoyed this book. Like I said, irrepressible. I tried not to enjoy it (and, with all the flaws, I shouldn't have), but I couldn't help myself. It's like someone telling dreadful 'dad' jokes, they're so not funny but you can't help but laugh every time you hear one. My dad is a great one for telling those kinds of jokes/one liners. His favourite revolves around the names Ben and Bob. If you mention someone named Ben, he'll always ask if their last name is Dover. If you mention someone named Bob, he'll always ask if their last name is Down. Hilarious, right? Yeah, that's what I think too -_- and that's kind of how I felt reading Friend-Zoned, I enjoyed it but feel a bit embarrassed to admit it. Still, will read Ghost and Nat's book when I can find the time.