sarahf1984

Progress: 100/346 pages
Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

My 2015 Reading

The end of the year is both finally, and unfortunately, here!  Finally because it's been a long year, unfortunately because that means another year has gone by (and I don't want to get any older).  I've had a number of health problems that have impacted on my peace of mind, time, family life, and reading mojo and continue to be an annoyance as I still have to have scans every three months to make sure nothing has changed, but the second half of the year has been better.

GR has made this post a bit easier by doing an automatically created one of their own, with pretty graphics and everything.

Books: 125

That's 0.34 books per day, 2.4 per week, 10.41 per month

Pages: 38,892

That's either 106.55 pages per day, 747.92 per week, or 3,241 per month

Shortest book: Bedtime Tales of Horror: Twisted Reality by Bradley Poage at 6 pages

Longest book: The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt at 864 pages

Fastest read: I'll Be Home for Christmas (Twilight, Texas, #7) by Lori Wilde, 401 pages read in one day (I loved that book!)

Average length: 311 pages

Most popular book (by number of other GR people who have read it): The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, 822,117 other readers

Least popular book (by number of other GR people who have read it): Triple Tentacle Torment: Tentacle Monster Hucow Seeding Erotica 3 Story Bundle by H.R. Giggles, 1 other reader

My average rating: 3.4 out of 5

The most books read in a month: 17 in September

The most books read in a week: 7 in week 40

Book with highest average rating: The Book Lover's Journal by Andrew Swaffler at 5 stars (because I'm the only one who's rated it and I gave it five stars)