I read pretty much anything, from fantasy (City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett) to romance (Bared to You by Sylvia Day) to classics (Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad). The only genres I don't read are self-help and comic books/graphic novels.
I'm surprised I only managed seven books as I feel as if I've been powering through books the last nine days reading at every chance I get, but at the same time I'm pleased that I read that many considering the fact that it took me nearly a month to read Obama's biography and I didn't get my motivation back till the last quarter of the month.
In terms of quality this has been a super month - one 3, four 4s, and two 5s - it'll be a shame to call that single three star the worst book of the month since I actually liked it, but not as much as those crime thrillers from one of my favourite authors. The books that I read this month are listed below with links to their reviews.
1. The Heat of the Moment (The Boys of Summer, #3) by Katie Rose, you can read my review here
2. Best Man with Benefits (Wedding Dare, #4) by Samanthe Beck, you can read my review here
3. Dreams from My Father by Barack Obama, you can read my review here
4. All that Remains (Kay Scarpetta, #3) by Patricia Cornwell, you can read my review here
5. Cruel and Unusual (Kay Scarpetta, #4) by Patricia Cornwell, you can read my review here
6. The Body Farm (Kay Scarpetta, #5) by Patricia Cornwell, you can read my review here
7. From Potter's Field (Kay Scarpetta, #6) by Patricia Cornwell, you can read my review here
My Reading Stats for March
Hoping for higher quantity, but no slacking on the quality for next month. Talk to you all later and have a great day, Sarah.