sarahf1984

Progress: 100/346 pages
Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

My March Reading

The Heat of the Moment - Katie Rose Best Man with Benefits - Samanthe Beck Dreams from My Father - Barack Obama All That Remains  - Patricia Cornwell Cruel and Unusual  - Patricia Cornwell The Body Farm  - Patricia Cornwell From Potter's Field  - Patricia Cornwell

I'm surprised I only managed seven books as I feel as if I've been powering through books the last nine days reading at every chance I get, but at the same time I'm pleased that I read that many considering the fact that it took me nearly a month to read Obama's biography and I didn't get my motivation back till the last quarter of the month.

In terms of quality this has been a super month - one 3, four 4s, and two 5s - it'll be a shame to call that single three star the worst book of the month since I actually liked it, but not as much as those crime thrillers from one of my favourite authors.  The books that I read this month are listed below with links to their reviews.

1. The Heat of the Moment (The Boys of Summer, #3) by Katie Rose, you can read my review here

2. Best Man with Benefits (Wedding Dare, #4) by Samanthe Beck, you can read my review here

3. Dreams from My Father by Barack Obama, you can read my review here

4. All that Remains (Kay Scarpetta, #3) by Patricia Cornwell, you can read my review here

5. Cruel and Unusual (Kay Scarpetta, #4) by Patricia Cornwell, you can read my review here

6. The Body Farm (Kay Scarpetta, #5) by Patricia Cornwell, you can read my review here

7. From Potter's Field (Kay Scarpetta, #6) by Patricia Cornwell, you can read my review here

My Reading Stats for March

• 7 books in 31 days, that's an average of 0.22 books per day
  • 2495 pages in 31 days, that's an average of 80.48 pages per day and 356.42 per book
  • 7 books with an average rating of 4.14 stars
  • My fastest read was Best Man with Benefits, despite not being in the mood to read I managed 149 pages in one day
  • My best is a toss up between my two five starrers, All that Remains and Cruel and Unusual, but I have to give it to Cruel and Unusual because I loved Temple Gault as a villain and this is the first book to showcase my favourite character, Lucy.
  • My worst obviously has to go to the lowest rated Best Man with Benefits, but this was a particularly good month so my lowest rated was by no means a bad book, it's actually also my fastest read for the month so while it wasn't perfect it definitely held my attention for a few steamy hours.

Hoping for higher quantity, but no slacking on the quality for next month.  Talk to you all later and have a great day, Sarah.