sarahf1984

Progress: 100/346 pages
Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

Free Books to a Loving Home

Dreams from My Father - Barack Obama Night Tide - Michael W. Sherer Piper - Helen McCabe The Great Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Joseph  Delaney,  Arthur Conan Doyle

Hello everyone, I have four books that I no longer have a use for.  Three of them I've read and the fourth is a book of which I have the author's complete body of work in another edition.  Two of the books are new - one read once, the other never - the other two are ex library books - both well read, but still in readable condition with contact and library barcodes on the covers (the covers above are the editions that are available).  This will be a first come first served situation - if you want one, two or all four of the books speak up first and they're yours.  I will pay the postage no matter where you are but remember that I live in Australia, so if you're anywhere in the northern hemisphere it'll likely take weeks to get to you.  All I ask in return is that you are kind to them, love them if at all possible and pass them on to another 'forever home' if it's not.  Good luck and I hope to be mailing them off soon.