sarahf1984

Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

All He Ever Needed (Kowalski Family, #4) by Shannon Stacey

All He Ever Needed  - Shannon Stacey

24/07 - Another Harlequin romance and another winner.  This was fantastic!!  I'll have to review my opinion of Harlequin books, no longer seeing them as 100 page pieces of crap with none of the things I look for in a book (a story, character development, untruncated sex scenes/not jumping into bed on the third page, snappy dialogue etc).  I wasn't a big fan of Mitch's original view of relationships, but you never actually see him behaving the way he says he always has in the past - so I didn't have to put up with reading him pulling that kind of crap on Paige, if I had I would have been put right off and a star would have been lost.  I loved Paige's obsession with the library, if I didn't have Foxtel and constant access to GR I would be reading twice as much as I am now (I might even get through my whole 'to-read' list before I die).  It's probably a good thing Mitch decided that he and Paige could make it work because at the rate she was reading after he left she would have made her way through the whole library in not too many months (I'm assuming it's not the biggest library in the world seeing as it's only a small 'everyone knows everyone' kind of town).  This is number 4 in the series and I haven't read any of the previous books, but it absolutely didn't matter - the previous couples don't feature in this one at all.  Sean is mentioned in passing as being the only sibling to have gotten (and stayed) married, none of the other Kowalski's are mentioned at all.  I can't wait to go back and read the series from the start.