sarahf1984

Progress: 100/346 pages
Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

New Followers?

Has anyone noticed a sudden influx of followers being added to your friends list?  I just went to see if I had any new followers I needed to reciprocate by following and found I had 20 more followers than people I was following.  I was quite surprised and had a look at the 10 or so new followers' profiles in the list.  From looking at everyone's profiles I think I must be on the list to be allocated to be followed by new BLers when they join up (as I was when I first joined, but I immediately unfollowed all those strangers as I didn't want them to think I was one of those strange people who just follows people for no good reason, I didn't want to make them feel stalked).

To any of the new members who have been allocated to follow me, I'm sorry but I won't necessarily be following you back unless you turn out to be a dedicated and frequent reviewer (that's what I'm here for, to read reviews of new and old books).