sarahf1984

Louise Lee
Progress: 100/346 pages
Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

Just for Fun: what kind of reader are you?

Reblogged from Brin's Book Blog:

eclectic

To see my result and to take the quiz click on above image!

P.S. from Sarah - I got voracious and it's pretty true to my book-reading nature.  Here's what my description was - You read constantly - often many books at once, piled up next to your bed (I'm on holiday and brought twelve paperbacks, all on my bedside table, plus my whole kindle library for the three weeks I'm away) or couch.
You are addicted to reading... and you're addicted to buying books (I was looking at the highly over-priced grocery store paperbacks with longing, not because they appeared to be good books, and not because I've run out of things to read, but simply because they were books in general and I always want more books, it's truly an addiction). So little time; so many books!

You would be hard pressed to pick just one genre or author that you like. You are open to any sort of book, as long as it's well written (yes, as anyone can see from my eclectic shelves, I'll read anything and everything as long as it's well written).
And while you tend to have very broad reading taste, you are good at honing in on what others love. Friends and family can depend on you for good book recommendations (this not so much, especially as no one else in RL is anywhere near as much of a reader as I am, they read five, six, maybe ten books a year while I'm aiming for 140).