sarahf1984

Louise Lee
Progress: 100/346 pages
Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

Where does everyone go on the weekend?

I find it amazing how quiet my dashboard gets over the weekends.  I checked in to see what was happening this morning and haven't checked back in about 10 hours.  I have ONE new post and no comments or messages?  What are you all doing?  Btw, in case you were wondering where I was during those 10 hours, I was updating my reviews between my library website, Amazon, GR and BL to make sure all websites had all applicable reviews.  Are you all busy reading in preparation for posting reviews on Sunday?  Were you spending the day with your family?  Watching the Saturday afternoon sport?  My favourite website gets so boring over the weekend and I miss you all and want you to stop doing your RL stuff and get back on the computer and post the interesting reviews and hilarious gifs that I'm used to during the week.