sarahf1984

Progress: 100/346 pages
Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

My Review Overload

Alright, I've finished adding my backlog of four and five-year-old reviews.  You guys can give your 'like button' finger a rest, finally.

When I logged in this morning I had 95 notifications, when I came back to the computer after dinner I had 49 notifications.  You guys went kind of crazy with the liking.

It's a wonderful, humbling feeling to know so many people enjoy what I'm writing, even when they're my most crappy reviews (some of them are embarrassingly short and childishly written) written pre BL or GR.  Thank you for all the appreciation, I really appreciate it.

I always look forward to logging back into BL after a break for eating or sleeping because I know when I get back there'll be likes or comments on something I posted.  Once again, thanks for everyone's interest in what I have to say, I promise that there will be no more reviews for at least 12 hours (sleeping and then grocery shopping tomorrow morning), but I have a LOT more books to add to my to read and owned shelves, so that'll be the bulk of my activity for the next few days.