sarahf1984

Complete Works of William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare

My Top Ten Movies

Reblogged from Lornographic Material:

Kitty Horror started this, then E posted his (which is where I saw it), and now I've decided to play along.  Most of these are long-time favourites that I've been watching for years, since I was about five and VHS was all there was.  I could watch these any day of the week and never get tired of them.  I LOVE THESE MOVIES AND GIVE THEM ALL FIVE STARS!!

P.S. If they're part of a trilogy (or the start of a tv series) I probably love the other movies in the series, just not quite as much as the original (not counting Grease, Grease 2 was dreadful, or Episodes 1-3 of Star Wars, or any of the Predator-corrupted Alien movies, they're crap too).

The poster shows a teenaged boy coming out from a nearly invisible DeLorean with lines of fire trailing behind. The boy looks astonishingly at his wristwatch. The title of the film and the tagline

Grease ver2.jpg