I read pretty much anything, from fantasy (City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett) to romance (Bared to You by Sylvia Day) to classics (Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad). The only genres I don't read are self-help and comic books/graphic novels.
I know, it's so late in March it's barely worth bothering with a post of what I read in February (never mind the fact that I hardly read anything anyway), but I'm writing it anyway.
Six books are all I managed to get through in February, :( that's a very bleak total that I would really like to add a one to.
I had one high, one low, four in between, so there's not much choice for best or worst of the month. The titles and links to their reviews are listed below.
1. Piper by Helen McCabe, you can read my review here
2. Margins by E. Lorn, you can read my review here
3. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, #1) by Ransom Riggs, you can read my review here
4. Little Women (Little Women, #1) by Louisa May Alcott, you can read my review here
5. Saving Grace by Julie Garwood, I read this when I was feeling my worst and didn't write a review, I will be sure to next time I read it.
6. Against the Wall by Rhyannon Byrd, you can read my review here
My Reading Stats for February
I'll be back in just over a week, hope you all have a good Easter break.